Tuesday, January 1, 2013

"the lake is low" and other announcements.

I've challenged myself to another 365 project. I last did this in 2011 and thoroughly enjoyed the challenge of getting behind a camera every day even just for a few minutes. As my company, Rhino Media Productions, has grown, ironically I rarely practice photography these days.

In addition to this, I am announcing that I will be going quasi solo as a photographer, and Rhino Media will no longer be providing photography. 

If you've followed Rhino Media Productions from the beginning, this may not surprise you much.
We began with humble intentions of shooting wedding photo and video as a combo and now we've expanded into a diverse visual media/video production team in the state of Michigan. 

The exciting part for me is I can continue to practice photography on the side and shoot weddings, etc. 



So here is the first photo of 2013. It's a shot of a boat that is sitting on a bed of iced over muddy water.

Nothing terribly exciting, but at the same time.. I'm very excited.




No comments:

Post a Comment